Helping students to be their own Masters
Albert Einstein once quoted,
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
Similarly, every kid is a genius as well but one cannot expect everyone to become a doctor, engineer, chartered accountant or a lawyer. To find the genius in your child and to get to know about the best career options for your child, we have introduced the Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test (DMIT).This test has been designed to measure both the traits of human personality – innate/genetic intelligence and the skills which a person acquires over a period of time.
What is Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test?
It’s also called as DMIT Test
Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence tests is a truly scientific study of the fingerprint patterns. This will help in understanding a great individual’s potential & personality Type. Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test (DMIT) is based on understanding from Neuroscience, Genetics, Dermatoglyphics, Psychology, and Embryology. DMIT Test Assessment method has been formulated by scientists and Medical experts. DMIT Test has accepted by the entire world and also from renowned universities. Medical experts and Approved clinical experience confirmed that fingerprints provide an accurate analysis of humans Multiple Bits of Intelligence and inborn potential. Traditionally only IQ test is used to be a measurement tool for a degree of intelligence. Now, Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test is used in the field of schools and colleges and educational institutions, human resource management, children memory enhancement Programs, career guidance and career counseling.
What is Dermatoglyphics?
Dermatoglyphics is a scientific analysis of fingerprint patterns. The term Dermatoglyphics originates from two Greek words.
DERMA = SKIN
GLYPH = CURVE
Fingerprints and dermal ridge pattern are unique for each individual even if they are twins
Fingerprints and Brain Connection
Fingerprints truly are closely associated with the infant’s mind development. Fingerprints are usually developed during the 13th to 19th week of an embryo. Fingerprints start to develop inside the embryo from 13th Week. In fact, it gets formed by the 24th week. Many research papers have got elaborated with the link between fingerprint patterns and Human Brain lobes.
DMIT Career Guidance Test
Career Guidance Test is a study of multiple intelligence. MI Theory is invented by Dr. Howard Gardner. According to Gardner people have various kinds of intelligence. In fact, he thinks there are about eight different types of Multiple Intelligence. We almost all have most of this Multiple Intelligence. We will be often better in certain intelligence than some others. It’s essential to know regarding this Multiple Intelligence. So you could continue to acquire the ones you already very good at and to be able to improve your some other Multiple Intelligence. All these multiple intelligence will define the Career Personality Test.
Benefits of Career Guidance Test
- Identify your core multiple intelligence
- Understand your natural talents and character traits
- Identify the most suitable Career field and leadership styles.
- Know your EQ, IQ, CQ, AQ, SQ based on Career Guidance Test
- Know your Work Management Style based on Career Guidance Test
- Know you’re suitable Department based on your MI Theory
- Introspective, Interactive and Analytical Intelligence based on McKenzie Theory
- Know Your Personality Types suitable for career based on Holland’s Theory
- Identify your core competencies and develop according to Career Guidance Test.
Career Guidance Based on Multiple Intelligence
People with good visual spatial intelligence are usually very strong in visualizing and creative mind manipulating objects. These people have a powerful visual memory and they are often artistically well prepared.
- Fashion Designers
- Interior Designers
- Animators & etc.
People with Bodily-Kinesthetic intelligence usually take pleasure in performing or acting. They often learn by physically or doing something. They are highly dynamic and seem to use what could be termed muscle remembrance.
- Sports & Athletes
- Yoga teachers
- Police Force
People with Logical Mathematic intelligence naturally work better in mathematics, computer-programming and other logical analytical reasoning, scientific thoughts, investigation, and also ability to undertake complex calculations.
- Stock Brokers
- Purchase managers
People with Musical Rhythmic intelligence display higher sensitivity to music, rhythms, tones, and sounds. They usually possess good pitch, and they are able to perform, play music instruments, and compose audio music. They will frequently use tracks and rhythms to discover to memorize information.
- Music DJ’s
- Acoustic Engineers
- Music Therapists
- Music Teachers
- Musical Engineers
People with Linguistic-Verbal intelligence express a facility with words and phrases and languages. These people are typically great at reading, writing, and storytelling and are generally skilled at teaching explaining, oration and persuasive speaking. They learn unknown languages effortlessly.
- Radio DJ’s
- News Readers
People with Naturalistic intelligence have higher sensitivity to the natural world and have the power to nurture and cultivate things. Good for taming and mingling with animals. They understand best once the subject is very closely related to anything prominent in the environment.
- Landscape Designers
- Wildlife photographers
- Veterinary Doctors
- Bird and Wild Life Researcher
People with Interpersonal intelligence are generally extroverts and they are characterized by the sensitivity to others moods, feelings, and motivations. These people communicate effectively & empathize easily together with others, and could be either market leaders or followers.
- Sales Professionals
People with Intrapersonal intelligence are usually introverts and like to work all alone. They are often highly self-aware and capable of grasping their own feelings, motivations, and goals. There is a really high a higher level perfectionism related to this intelligence.
- Religious Leaders
- Organization Leaders
- Once the collected data are analyzed, a report is generated. This report covers minute information about the individual which includes categorization of left / right brain individual, the functioning of brain lobes, their personality, behavior, learning ability, multiple intelligence, strengths, likely challenges and much more.
- Access to multiple dimensions provides precise insights into analytical, interactive and introspective verticals of the brain, based on which the most-suited career option can be advised to students.
- With the help of this technology, we will be able to discover potential, personalize academia, shift focus to potential areas, build relationships and ensure individuals have well-constructed career goals.
- Since the data acquisition process is computerized, more than 90 % accuracy can be achieved.